Wednesday 29 June 2011

This is a very good Ident it is well made and clever the only thing is does not say sky


This Ident does not work for me it is too boring and the logo is hard to see

This is a very good Ident the buildings look really good and make it intestine the only bad thing is that the background looks about like the logo but u can still see the logo

This is a very boring Ident but the film four is clear to see so I think it this Ident work

This is e4s Ident I don’t think is any good because it has too much going on and the story does not make much sense

Dave is not the best for making indents I don’t think but there do get the point that it is Dave because the logo is clear to see 

This Ident works well because it is simple it gets the point out that it is comedy central

This Ident works as it is for kids because it stands out you know it is cbbc and the BBC

This Ident is boring but it gets the point out by the fact that the logo is clear to see

This channel four Ident is one of the best indents made I think well there the best for making indents in my mind there just really clever how there make the four up


This Ident does not make any sense to me and it is too long for what it is because the dances go on and on the same dance  
This Ident is a very good one for BBC two it is clever and u can see the two really clear the only thing I can see  wrong with it that it does not say BBC

 
This is a very cool looking Ident but it is not the best because it is white writhing on a white background but I like the moon idea

This Ident works because it is bight and makes you want to watch it and you can see the logo well

No comments:

Post a Comment