Wednesday 29 June 2011

Scaffold for review-animation

I think our final animation has turn out not as well as we hope for it is ok but things went wrong in it like the back ground
I think it did not match my expectation because we had really good characters and story but it was not so good when it was made in to the final cut so I thought I should have been better than it was
The audience we surveyed was female and male and 16 to 18
We could improve our animation by putting a better background in it and make the pictures move faster and put more violence in it we can tell that we need to improve those things because have told us that the background is to dull and to put more violence
The strengths of the animation are the characters and the logo for park hall media as everyone on the surveys put yes too do you like our characters

No comments:

Post a Comment